We know that many people aspire to become porgologists. Below are the ways that you can contribute to our research team at this time:
Porgology is seeking writers to become regular, contributing members of our team. Staff writers write one blog post a month on their choice of topic. Staff writers have an interest in Star Wars (of course) and how it intersects with science, especially biology, zoology, ecology, or physiology.
If you are interested in becoming a staff writer, e-mail email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- What topics you are most interested in
- Pitch two different articles that highlight the kind of posts you’d be interested in writing for us (a single sentence summarizing the thesis of each post is fine)
- A sample of your written work (either a link to a blog post or an attached copy of something you’ve written)
- Your favorite Star Wars creature and planet (just for fun)
Porgology is seeking artists to become regular, contributing members of our team. We love to feature original artwork in our blog posts, especially posts highlighting creatures and species from a galaxy far, far away.
If you are interested in becoming a porgology artist, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your name
- What kinds of subjects you are most interested in
- A sample of your artwork
- About how often you would like to contribute artwork
Unfortunately, our research grant does not include funds to pay artists at this time.
Got a pitch? Do you want to write an article for porgology? We love to share writing from guest contributors! Send an e-mail to email@example.com and be sure to include your name and a general summary of the article you hope to write.